Trusted Pest Control Solutions In Chelsea
The city of Chelsea provides residents with the best of both worlds, making it one of the most desirable places to live in the area. There are clean parks, friendly neighborhoods and developments, wineries, diverse restaurants, community centers, and good schools, which are ideal for many individuals and families. Chelsea is also located in close proximity to Birmingham, so additional resources are always available. Pest problems exist throughout the year here, which is why Farmers Pest Control provides homeowners and businesses with trusted Shelby County pest control.
We have helped countless customers since our inception in 2009, and we continue to serve our community with pride in everything that we do. All of our services are given by licensed, insured, and highly trained professional technicians. In addition to our general pest programs, we also offer a variety of pest-specific services for mosquitoes, termites, and rodents, all of which come with a pest-free guarantee. To learn more about our pest control services, please call us today.
Residential Pest Control In Chelsea
When pest problems happen inside of your Chelsea home, they can leave you exposed to health risks as well as property damage. At Farmers Pest Control, we're here to help you navigate the potentially hazardous nature of pests. We've been providing comprehensive pest control services since 2009, and everything that we do is in service to our community.
Our general pest control service begins with a complete property inspection in order to find entry points and active pests. The first treatment we provide includes both the interior and exterior in places like foundations and baseboards, while our follow-ups usually focus on the inside. Each service that we provide uses kid-friendly products and comes with a 100% pest-free guarantee so that we can make sure you never have to worry about pests again. To learn more about our residential pest control programs and how you can benefit from them, please call us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Chelsea
Pests like termites, rodents, and spiders can all threaten your Chelsea business at a moment's notice, but rather than let that happen, Farmers Pest Control is here to help. We are a local, family-owned company that specializes in providing businesses with custom-tailored pest control services. Each of our pest technicians is licensed, trained, and insured so that we always provide the highest quality of work.
Our commercial process begins with a detailed inspection of your entire property, which allows us to understand your active pest pressures while also looking for any issues that you might not know exist. From there, we'll build a program for your exact needs. The products that we use are safe for people while also providing continuous coverage. We typically recommend monthly as well as preventative behavioral modification visits so that we can always stay on top of pest issues. For more information on our customizable commercial pest control programs, please call us today.
Chelsea's Helpful Guide To Rats
Rats are one of the most pervasive pests in the Chelsea area, so here are a few important tips to successfully avoid them:
- Fill all openings. Rats can slip through almost any crack or gap that they locate, so using a scrupulous eye to find entry points is crucial. Fill them with materials like liquid foam, weather stripping, wire mesh, caulk, and steel wool.
- Keep a neat yard. These rodents are also very adept at climbing, which means that they will use overhanging tree branches as a means to enter a property. Cut back anything that comes into contact with a home or building.
- Stay clean. Rats also scavenge for food and cozy hiding spots, which makes overall cleanliness very important. Get rid of clutter and keep all food items in sealed containers.
- Address moisture. Lastly, get rid of water issues by using dehumidifiers, keeping crawl spaces dry, and fixing all leaks.
For more information on effective rodent control, contact Farmers Pest Control today.
How To Limit Your Mosquito Exposure Risk In Chelsea
Mosquitoes are a pesky issue for Chelsea residents, but there are a few things that you can do to limit your exposure to them. Try these quick tips for fewer bites:
- Opt for unscented personal hygiene products like hair care and laundry detergent, and stay away from wearing perfumes.
- Limit the amount of time you spend outside during the hours of dusk and dawn.
- Maintain a tidy yard that is free from leaf piles, excess shrubbery, and fallen branches.
- Avoid over-watering the lawn and mow often.
- Turn over areas of stagnant water in kiddie pools, and don't let water collect in grill covers.
- Try not to sweat much and use personal fans whenever possible.
- Limit the amount of alcohol you consume.
- When spending time outside, utilize EPA-approved products like lemon-eucalyptus oil and picaridin.
- Bring in a pest control professional for seasonal treatment applications.
For more information on effective mosquito and tick control, call Farmers Pest Control today.