Kickstart Your Career With Farmers Pest Control
Love working outside? Enjoy helping others? Have a personal drive, passion, and commitment to excellence?
If you said yes to any of these questions, a job with Farmers Pest Control might be right for you!
As a three-time winner of The Best of the Best in Shelby County, Farmers Pest Control is looking for experienced, high-quality pest technicians to join our team. We offer our customers a wide range of pest control services in Helena and are always looking for top talent to join our expert team. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career in pest control, we want to hear from you!
Why Join Farmers Pest Control?
Join one of the south's most innovative, fastest-growing pest control companies!
Farmers Pest Control is an award-winning pest management company that services homes and businesses all over Alabama. We are always looking for servant-minded people to join us as we continue to be the leader in the service industry. Could that be you?
Here are some of the benefits of working at Farmers Pest Control:
- We offer the highest starting pay in the pest control industry.
- We offer 3 weeks of paid time off (PTO) after 90 days of employment! You don't need to wait around to get the benefits you deserve.
- You'll never have to work nights or weekends. We believe that is family time.
- We offer 9 paid holidays throughout the year. You'll never work another Thanksgiving or Labor Day weekend!
- We truly believe that our greatest strength is generosity. That's why we go above and beyond for our technicians and offer a Profit Sharing that is paid every December 1st.
- Our field technicians are allowed to bring their service vehicles home with them! Our newer model vehicles look great in any local driveway — including yours.
- We strive to simplify the lives of our hard-working field technicians. We offer a paperless operations system with an easy app that effortlessly runs your route.
- Farmers Pest Control knows that our office staff members are the backbone of our business. Not only do they optimize the route of all field technicians, but they also handle appointment reminders for our customers (and much more)!
- We want to protect the health of our employees by any means necessary. That's why we use only the best name brand products on the market, including those proven to make a fast, safe, and accurate difference.
- Farmers Pest Control believes that work can happen from anywhere. We empower our technicians to start and end their daily routes from home.
- Don't worry about finding or buying your own home-brewed work outfits. Our professional team provides uniform shirts and pants!
- We treat everyone at Farmers Pest Control like a member of our family. You will report directly to the owner of the company, who is actively involved with our day-to-day operations.
At Farmers Pest Control, a fun, fast, and fantastic career in pest management awaits! Complete the online form below to get started with the application process.
Find Your New Career With Farmers Pest Control
Applying for a pest management position at Farmers Pest Control is easy.
First, tell us about your current job and responsibilities. Bonus points if it happens to be related to pest control!
Second, tell us why you think you'd be a good fit for the team. Be honest and genuine. We want to get to know the real you!
Finally, fill out the rest of the required information. This information includes your name, address, phone number, and related personal details. One of our application reviewers will get back to you shortly and ask any questions needed to start your consideration process.
Have some questions or comments first? Call our office directly to learn more about the open positions at Farmers Pest Control or to learn about our home pest control and commercial pest control services.